Invest in CCLP, see the results
We depend on the support and investment of Coloradans statewide to help us improve economic security and justice for all Coloradans. Because of your support, we produce uncompromising data and research that allows us to advocate, educate and improve state policies, processes and procedures that move Colorado forward.
CCLP is a 501c(3) nonprofit, and donations are tax deductible for state and federal income tax purposes. We'll send a letter acknowledging your donation and noting our tax-exempt status.
Individuals, businesses and foundations can be assured an investment in CCLP will yield big results.
We have several options for giving:
Make a pledge, options available for monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual gifts.
- Mail your donation. Please send your check to: CCLP, 789 Sherman St., Suite 300, Denver, CO 80203.
- Donate in-kind
- Designate CCLP on your United Way pledge form
- Designate CCLP on your Community Shares pledge form
- Donations can also be made through Network for Good
- Volunteer/intern opportunities
- Leave YOUR Legacy – Planned Giving Program
- Endowment 2015 – An investment in the future of the Colorado Center on Law and Policy. Contact Felicia Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-573-5669, ext. 315 for information.