The Economic Opportunity Povety Reduction Task Force convened the Colorado 2019 Summit on October 19, World Povety Day.
Check out this video about the Summit.
The event will include:
- Tours of Promising Practices sites, which are listed below
- Keynote address on Corporate Shared Values from Mark Kramer
- Release of the Statewide Strategic Plan to Reduce Poverty
- Launch of the Promising Practices website
- "Collective Impact" workshop
- An afternoon forum to discuss Colorado's next steps for becoming more cohesive in this shared agenda.
The Economic Opportunity Poverty Reduction Task Force has selected the following organizations to be recognized as Promising Practices that lead to economic opportunity for Coloradans experiencing poverty:
- Arapahoe/Douglas Workforce Investment
- Bank On Denver
- Boulder County Housing and Human Services
- Center for Work Education and Employment (CWEE)
- Colorado Housing and Finance Authority
- Colorado Latino Leadership, Advocacy & Research Organization (CLLARO)
- Family Resource Center Association
- Father Ed Judy House
- Mesa County Workforce Center
- Taking Neighborhood Health to Heart
This is a great opportunity for us to advance the cause of reducing poverty in Colorado. Please join us at the event. Click here for to register!