Headlines from the winter 2012 edition of CCLP's Sidebar newsletter. Click the link below to download.
- Self-Sufficiency Standard shows the true cost of living for Colorado families, a look at the launch of the Self-Sufficiency Standard for Colorado 2011.
- After the election, Colorado still needs more revenue, excerpts from an audio interview with Colorado Fiscal Policy Institute Director Carol Hedges, about the lessons learned from Proposition 103.
- CCLP celebrates the holidays
- Foundation funders look to CCLP to advance family economic security, access to health
- Health Care Program a statewide resource as Colorado develops Accountable Care Collaboratives
- Follow the Health Care Program on Twitter
- Colorado spending near the bottom, a note about a report the Colorado Fiscal Policy Institute released Dec. 15: "Aiming for the Middle: Benchmarks for Colorado's Future."
- From CCLP Executive Director Christine Murphy, a look at CCLP's refined mission and a new statement of the organization's core values.
- Invest in CCLP, see the results, some of the ways to support us.